Sep 16, 2016
Must Have for Fall Season
There are times I sit and think, how should I upgrade my wardrobe for every season? Since Fall Season is approaching I decided to make a list for myself and share with you.
- Bomber Jacket – is also called The Flight Jacket because it was originally created for Military Pilots. It is usually made of leather, however, my personal favorite material for Bomber Jackets is Suede. It is truly an amazing Fashion Statement and you can wear it with pretty much everything. It is a short Jacket finished at the waist with Elasticated Band, front zipper, and elasticated cuffed sleeves. My personal favorites are made by Stephen F and Sandro.
- Scarfs – one of the best accessories you can add to you attire. For this fall season I would recommend traditional Scottish plaids which will add a festive color and pattern to almost anything you wear. (jacket, trousers, sweater). A touch of this kind of scarf will change your look significantly, especially if you are not a guy who likes many accessories. Trust me scarf will do the work.
- Socks – I have said this so many times and it never hurts to reinforce it again. Purchase statement socks. As Fall Season is approaching we will get away from bare ankles look because of one main reason… it will get cold, unless you live in a state or a country where cold weather is not an option. My personal favorites are Paul Smith, because they have bright colors and patterns. Worth the money.
- Kilties – this is a type of shoes that made its way from Golf Course to Fashion. This shoe has fringed tongues that is buckled up with monk strap or brand detail like Gucci (Horsebit Detail). In my opinion it is something unique and you can wear it in many different ways. My favorite here is made by Gucci. I have to be honest here though, if you have extra cash, definitely get 1 or 2 and enjoy it. Spending your savings on this, to me does not make sense, because today it is in fashion, however, next season it might not be.
- Evening jacket – you must have 1 or 2 and if you purchase, make sure its velvet. Now, this is very important… don’t just go get an evening velvet jacket from anywhere in order to have one. Don’t waste your money on bad quality velvet, it will not look good and it will never stand out. Instead of buying bad quality one, just don’t buy it at all. It is not about having a velvet jacket as if you are checking the box. With velvet, high quality is the way to go and high quality velvet is expensive. My suggestions are Giorgio Armani and Alexander McQueen. For formal look, have tuxedo shirt and bow tie and for night out, wear turtleneck and dark jeans.
- The Donegal Knitwear – this knitwear will one of the best pieces in your wardrobe, because this knitwear will need nothing except a pop of a color from your shirt. Guess what? Turtlenecks are still here (In Fashion), therefore, you must have one made from Donegal Knit. Not only you will look stylish, but it will also keep you warm.
Thank you for reading,